Java is a versatile computer programming language which can run on any computer without need for recompilation. It is concurrent, class-based, object-oriented, and specifically designed to have as few implementation dependencies as possible. It is intended to let application developers “write once, run anywhere” (WORA), meaning that compiled Java code can run on all platforms that support Java. Java applications are typically compiled to byte code that can run on any Java virtual machine (JVM) regardless of computer architecture.
Our programmers work on Java 2 Platform, designed for enterprise application development. We use the modular, component architecture of J2EE technology to integrate other programming languages to enhance customized solution. We ensure that Structure & functionality are maintained at every enterprise-level Java & J2EE development initiative.
Some of Our Java & J2EE related Services are:
- Fine Tuning Performance of any Java code.
- Customised Software Development
- Any Software Code Design and Architecture Evaluation
- Software Product Development
- Application Servers Migration
- Software Maintenance, Technical Support and Training
- Web services and Web applications development
- Redesign any Application to work in Java & J2EE