Cloud computing involves deploying groups of remote servers and software networks that allow centralized data storage and online access to computer services or resources. Cloud computing helps companies share computing resources rather than having local servers or personal devices to handle applications.
Cloud computing is nothing but a type of “Internet-based computing,” where different services — such as servers, storage and applications —are delivered to an organization’s computers and devices through the Internet.
Cloud computing can help you use the unused processing cycles of all computers in a network to harnesses or solve problems too intensive for any stand-alone machine.
Opulent Soft helps you put your cloud services together and partner you in designing the best possible way to put your entire cloud puzzle together. With the security discipline of digital identity thought leaders – and with the core process knowledge of business insiders – we make the cloud safe and simple to use.
Many uses of Cloud computing are:
- Cloud computing helps you to maximize the effectiveness of the shared resources.
- Cloud resources can be dynamically reallocated per demand.
- Cloud computer facility assigned to users in one continent can be used for users in another continent without affecting the performance or access of existing users
- This approach should maximize the use of computing power thus reducing environmental damage as well since less power, air conditioning, rack space, etc.
- With cloud computing, multiple users can access a single server to retrieve and update their data without purchasing licenses for different applications.
- Companies using Cloud can save money by moving away from a traditional CAPEX model (buy the dedicated hardware and depreciate it over a period of time) to the OPEX model (use a shared cloud infrastructure and pay as one uses it).
- Cloud computing allows companies to avoid upfront infrastructure costs, and focus on projects that differentiate their businesses instead of spending on infrastructure. Cloud computing also allows enterprises to get their applications up and running faster, with improved manageability and less maintenance, and enables IT to more rapidly adjust resources to meet fluctuating and unpredictable business demand. Cloud providers typically use a “pay as you go” model.
- The present availability of high-capacity networks, low-cost computers and storage devices as well as the widespread adoption of hardware virtualization, service-oriented architecture, and autonomic and utility computing have led to a growth in cloud computing.
Cloud Service Models:
Cloud Infrastructure as a service (IaaS)– Shared computers, servers, printers etc helping clients reduce costs.
Platform as a service (PaaS) – computing platform, database, and web server, Operating systems, software etc.
Software as a service (SaaS) – application software and databases, Cloud applications can be made scalable. Opulent soft can monitor and manage your cloud resources and dynamically manage through well designed Load balancers that distribute the work over the set of virtual machines. We will help you use third-party key management systems to secure their data.